It's Not Pretty But It Could Be In Disguise
This house needs A LOT OF WORK but the opportunities could go beyond the house, this massive slice of land may present the opportunity for multiple houses and granny flats with council approval. The time may also be right for land banking as the market quickly changes direction.
The current house is run down and requires structural work to bring it back to a liveable home, or simple demolish and make way for a manageable development that may yield strong rent returns, the market has changed and now may be a very good time to take action. What is undesirable now may be RED HOT tomorrow.
• Three bedroom, one bathroom fibro house
• Currently unliveable
• Termite damaged roof
• Structural damage to roof
• Part of roof has fallen in
• Major internal strip out and rebuild required
• Massive 1,290sqm block with large frontage
• Demolish and plan for the future
• Restore the house and build a second house
• Easy access to the CBD and the Port
Call BROOKE MATTHEWS now for more information – 0437 906 724