***OPEN HOME Saturday 25th of June at 10.15 - 10.45am***
Welcome to 18b Gratwick Street, Port Hedland!
Situated only one street back from the beautiful Cemetery Beach and Playground, this STUNNNING and CUSTOM Built and Designed double story 4x2 family home makes for the ideal setting to raise the family whilst enjoying the lifestyle that comes with owning a home in the one of most sought after parts of Port Hedland.
You only need to take a a look at the floor plan of this MASSIVE Home to appreciate the sheer size this home offers its current tenants! Offering 4 double sized bedrooms, a MASSIVE Open Plan Kitchen, Living and Dining, a Games/Theatre Room AND a Study/5th Bedroom... this house is MASSIVE!
Added to the MASSIVE interiors is the MASSIVE Entertaining Deck overlooking the Below ground pool, Double under over car port and of course the Sparkling Below Ground Swimming Pool and grassed areas for the kids to enjoy!
ALL Packaged ONE STREET BACK from the beach!!!
Property Features include but not limited to;
- 2014 Custom Built & Designed Double Story 4x2 family home
- STUNNGING Open Plan Chefs Kitchen featuring Stainless steel appliances, Large 5 burner Gas stove and oven, Walk in pantry, beautiful feature splash back & Feature Pendant lights, Island bench/breakfast bar - all opening and over looking a MASSIVE Open Plan Living & Dining area and opening to the large entertaining deck!
- MASSIVE Living and Dining Area is located on the second story and Opens to the Large entertaining deck overlooking the pool - this is the "Heart" of the home and is a great space to entertain
- Formal Study / 5th Bedroom comes off the Kitchen and Dining Areas - perfect space for a home office or for the larger families needing a 5th bedroom!
- Master Bedroom and Ensuite are located on the second story and away from all the secondary bedrooms - the master bedroom offers walk in robes STUNNING Ensuite with "his and hers" vanities, rain fall shower head and the room itself would easily accommodate a King Sized bed!
- The Ground Floor offers a HUGE Games/Theatre room - allowing for TWO FULL SIZED living spaces on each level of the home.... Idea for larger families needing dual living spaces
- 3 Double sized bedrooms, all with BIR's are located on the ground floor
- Stunning Main Bathroom located on the ground floor and offers a Large soaking bath tub, sperate shower with rain fall shower head and stylish feature wall tiles
- Large and well equipped laundry also on the ground floor
- Neutral wall colors, Hardy and quality floor tiles, quality window treatments, down lights, ceiling fans and split system air cons throughout
- Wood feature stair case connects the internal down stairs to up stairs and is very pretty on the eye
- MASSIVE wooden entertaining deck comes of Kitchen and Living areas and is the perfect place to enjoy the afternoon sea breeze while overlooking the kitchen and enjoying the below ground swimming pool! External wooden stair case connects the swimming pool and ground level to the deck without needing to go thru the house!
- Below ground swimming Pool, complete with shade sail, exposed concrete and glass panel fencing - this is the prefect way to spend the hot afternoons with the family!
- Small grassed area for the children and fur babies to enjoy
- Double undercover carport with loads of additional space to park multiple cars, boats, caravans
- Fully fenced 667m2 block
- Solar panels on the roof put energy back "on the grid" and allows for super low power bills - even allowing for credits! Super Energy efficient home!
- Corporate lease at $1,350 per week until 10/08/2022
This home is a TRUE CREDIT to its current local owners. They designed and built this home for themselves and didn't spare any cost in making this home WOW FACTOR!
It is MASSIVE, it is MODERN and it is IDEALLY LOCATED only a street back from the beach and Private Primary School!
If you have been chasing something that little bit "extra" then look no further!
Call Danielle Collins on 0412 385 783 NOW to see this STUNNIING HOME!