WOW FACTOR - MASSIVE 973m2 CORNER BLOCK - AMAZING LOCATION!
Welcome to 19 Gratwick Street, Port Hedland!
This Renovated Three bedroom, two bathroom home is set on a MASSIVE corner block on Gratwick Street - only one street from Cemetery Beach and walking distance to local shops and Schools.
With plenty of parking space at one side of the house, a lush tropical setting on the other, you can't go past this stunning Port Hedland property!
Featuring beautiful renovations, oversized bedrooms, Brand new external roof, TWO sheds and THREE access points - two with electric "push button" sliding gate access - all set on a MASSIVE 973m2 corner block one street back from the beach!
Property Features include but not limited to;
- Renovated three bedroom, two bathroom home
- 3 OVERSIZED bedrooms - all with BIR's
- Open plan kitchen, dining and living areas
- Renovated Kitchen features stainless steel appliances, gas stove top and ample storage solutions
- TWO bathrooms - one with a bath tub and the second is fully renovated and MASSIVE
- Large renovated laundry
- Timber flooring, Quality Window Treatments, Split system air conditioning, Down lights and ceiling fans throughout
- Brand new external roof
- Raised Front verandah - perfect for catching the sea breeze and enjoying a morning coffee
- Paved rear undercover outdoor entertaining area - perfect for the afternoon BBQ's
- Small garden shed and MASSSIVE sea container as a second and larger shed
- 973m2 FULLY FENCED corner block - perfect child and pet friendly play areas at the side and rear of the home
- THREE double gates allow access into THREE different points of this MASSIVE block. Two of the three gates are motorized making access as easy as a "press of the button" and not even having to get out of the car!
- Tropical and well established gardens - complete with massive fruiting mango tree on one side of the block
- Blue metal open area to the opposite side of the block - ideal for parking of multiple cars, boats, trailers, caravans.... SOOOO much space....
- Enough room to build a MASSIVE shed/workshop AND a Pool and still have loads of space!
- Subdivision potential (subject to ToPH approvals)
- One street back from the beach and walking distance to restaurants, pubs, shopping centre and the only Private School in Port Hedland
- Currently leased at $850 per week until May 2022
I cannot offer you ANYTHING like this home and its perfectly positioned MASSIVE corner block.... The house is renovated and generous in size - the block is sensational and its location and proximity to the beach is PERFECT....
I don't expect this one will last long.... Call Danielle - 0412 385 783 to see what's possible!