Perfect Location - MASSIVE Yard - Drive Thru Access - Renovated Brick Home!
Welcome to 6 Abalone Way, South Hedland! This single story family home has been fully renovated internally and is complete with a Spectacular Yard, Drive thru street access, Great Entertaining Areas, and Located in a quite and sleepy cul-de-sac.
With BHP families being your main neighbors - this property is ideally located for the families wanting a safe and quiet neighborhood!
Property Features Include;
- 3x1 Single Story Renovated Brick home
- Renovated Kitchen featuring quality appliances, Ample Storage Solutions
- Large living / dining area - both come off the kitchen area and open to both the Front & rear entertaining areas
- 3 double sized bedrooms! Complete with BIR's, neutral wall paint
- Fully renovated Bathroom
- Renovated Second toilet located in the laundry - ample storage options!
- Neutral Wall Paint, quality flooring, window treatments throughout
- Undercover entertaining area over looks the massive landscaped back yard - perfect space for an afternoon BBQ with the kids
- 440m2 Fully fenced block - massive block - fully landscaped and serviced by retic for easy upkeep - children and pet friendly - drive thru access off both Abalone Way and Clam Court - ideal for parking of Caravans and Large Boats!
- Double Undercover car port/entertaining area at the front of the home - Additional storage sheds, paved front area for low maintenance and double gates to allow for parking for additional cars, boats, caravans etc.
- Located in a sleepy neighborhood where cul-de-sac on cul-de-sac is greeted with primarily BHP family's
This home truly STANDS OUT from every other "renovated" home in the market! Its one thing to have a fully renovated BRICK family home, Another to have drive thru access and in a great neighborhood...
With the Current owners leaving town - their much loved family home is now up for grabs! I promise this home will not last long.... Its ONE OF A KIND and hard to duplicate!
Call Danielle Collins on 0412 385 783 to see what's possible!